We know you always want to get through security as quickly and as hassle-free as possible. The best way of achieving this is to be prepared for the process. There are stringent security protocols in place across all Ghana airports but Kotoka has more restrictions as an international airport.
Checklist for a smooth clearance
- Put all liquids and gels that are less than the 100ml per container allowable into a transparent bag, where possible, and place this bag visibly in a provided tray.
- Laptops, tablets, phones and other small electronic devices should be placed in a separate tray.
- Always empty your pockets completely and place any items found unto a tray.
- Do take off your shoes, buckled belts and coats or jackets and place them in a tray.
- Always follow directions and instructions given by a security personnel.
- Smile, be positive-minded when going through Security. It'll get you through the process stress-free.